We have provided quality theatrical training for thousands of young people and excellent entertainment, with beautiful costumes, backdrops, sets, music and dance for the greater Grand Rapids area since 1992.
Children’s Creations Theater is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all.
Wellness Checks for Staff
- All staff members are wellness checked before rehearsal.
- Parents are asked to not send their children if they, or a member of their household, have a fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Parents are asked to not send their children to class if they, or a member of their household, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Frequent Hand Hygiene
- Employees will wash hands and/or sanitize before and after each class.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the reception desk.
- Students will be encouraged to wash hands and/or sanitize before and after classes.
- We have increased our cleaning frequencies and sanitation procedures in high traffic areas and high touch surfaces of the studio such as doors, floors, counters, and bathrooms.
Minimized Mixing and Mingling
- We remind students to reduce to follow social distancing recommendations. However, we understand that unlike older children and adults, young children cannot be expected to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Students will refrain from high fives, hugs, fist bumps, stickers, and stamps.
- Please limit parent drop off to one person whenever possible. Sibling visitors cannot be accommodated during this time.
Masks Due to the governor’s most recent orders regarding masks, masks will be required within the studio until further notice.